What's the number one question I'm asked in Chinese4kids community?
- How do I teach my kids Mandarin Chinese?
- How can I motivate my kids learn Mandarin Chinese?
- How can I keep my kids' interest in learning Chinese?
- How do I make the learning engaging and interesting?
- How do I make learning feel like playing?
So how do you?
That's what this 5-day challenge aims to help you gain clarify.
I will help you by giving you
a series of simply ideas of activities that
ignite kids' curiosity and creativity
and make kids learn via hands-on experiences.
Because I truly believe what Confucious said:
I listen and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand"
HOW WILL THE CHALLENGE BE LIKE?
For 5 days, each day you’ll receive:
1️⃣ an email that includes daily activity suggestion, ready-made activity sheet/template, and assignment
2️⃣ a private Facebook group just for this challenge to share your work, ask questions and connect with others
3️⃣ Q&A session in Facebook group with me
💡This is going to be an amazing challenge that you'll be able to use what you experiment in your own teaching. 💡
I look forward to seeing you there!
For 5 days, let's experiment and implement fun, hands-on activities to engage and motivate our kids to learn Mandarin Chinese with fun and enjoyment!
- For 5 days, let's experiment and implement fun, hands-on activities to engage and motivate our kids to learn Mandarin Chinese with fun and enjoyment!